Archived TLs! What did you receive on your review?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a requirement?
Not in my store. The TLs aren’t considered grand enough to associate with the high and mighty store royalty, better known to us mere mortals as the ETLs. That’s a situation for which we are all grateful, because listening to the Barbie sorority for 15 minutes could in no way be considered a break unless you were previously undergoing torture...

Not in my store. The TLs aren’t considered grand enough to associate with the high and mighty store royalty, better known to us mere mortals as the ETLs. That’s a situation for which we are all grateful, because listening to the Barbie sorority for 45* minutes could in no way be considered a break unless you were previously undergoing torture...

Fixed it for ya*

DEO. 6.something%. Arguably not quite as great a year as last year, but they had already locked in the # of DEO they were giving out. I found it all very confusing until this year when I got a call telling me that we had to change some scores because district said we didn’t have enough in the low and high score category. Light bulb moment 😂

So we moved one tm to a DEO and three to improvements needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back