TM Bonus????

Single OT since the beginning of April-ish and double OT since the beginning of June-ish (the days are blending together) over here. January can't come soon enough

View attachment 12655

You think January will save you???
So did we. It did not. We were on doubles almost an entire year.
Not that anybody ever came in for ot.
Also helps that the average new hire is pulling 50% or less.

I'm just waiting for the great covid shutdown.
Nobody wears a mask yet all say they will never get vaccinated. And cases are going up and up and up in my area.

You think January will save you???
So did we. It did not. We were on doubles almost an entire year.
Not that anybody ever came in for ot.
Also helps that the average new hire is pulling 50% or less.

I'm just waiting for the great covid shutdown.
Nobody wears a mask yet all say they will never get vaccinated. And cases are going up and up and up in my area.
Oh man. I'm sorry. I'm hoping something will save us. I was just saying January based on how things were this past January–April for my department (finishing picking by 10pm-midnight on A2 some nights) but I'm learning that lots can change very quickly, so my hopes are starting to get pretty low. Time will tell.

Oh man. I'm sorry. I'm hoping something will save us. I was just saying January based on how things were this past January–April for my department (finishing picking by 10pm-midnight on A2 some nights) but I'm learning that lots can change very quickly, so my hopes are starting to get pretty low. Time will tell.
We were like that to, every night we'd pull clean and vle anyone who wanted it. Vle at start of shift etc..

Then it just all went to hell.

We are almost an entire week behind right now.

The new team leads have so far proven to be a joke. Things have actually gotten worse since they began but that's no big surprise.

It went to hell because of the new way to hire. No interview, just answer a bunch of questions when applying about what they can do, and then get a job. Even if they flat out lied about their experience or ability, still keep them around. Hell, my building even lets people that were fired or walked off the job without notice return now. And gives them a bonus for coming back.

Back