Archived TM discount online and gift card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned to her I could be termed for doing it, she had no clue what I was talking about. She's apparently been doing it for years, and never was told she couldn't do it that way.

The whole point of it being to save processing fees... And this doesn't do it. It's not much different from our team members that buy a $1 candy bar with their debit card to get cash back to use. What can I really say? I'm sure I'm overly sensitive to the whole thing - I used to have to review and pull receipts for the employee purchase report at best buy. While training in another store, I managed to catch one of their Supers doing dome funky returns to the tune of a 6 week trip to Europe. They were to close to it and it wasn't odd to see since it had been going on for so long.

Yeah, all of our TMs buy a cheap item to get the cash from their debit card. Honestly, I don't care...I think the entire idea do having to use the REDCard to get the discount is stupid. It's just a way to connive people into getting the stupid card. No other retailer puts such a harsh limit on the discount...and the amount of money Spot saves by TMs who don't use their discount is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back