Archived TM scheduled 11-12 hour shifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
update - Nothing has changed and the issue seems to have gotten worse. Now it is a steady 11 hour shift one day and two days of 4 hours.
Spoke with hr and was told i complain and be glad i have hours.

Hotline time, have as much info going as far back as needed and get them involved. This is in no way how Target wants their stores run, they are doing things against best practice at your store.

Yeah you have major problems in your store and you should not be working like that. Have you and your fellow TMs call the Target hotline.

That's not the only store that does that my store is just as bad if not worse it happening to multiple different teams mainly the flow team for ex this past fri & sat I myself worked close to 25hrs in 2 days and Saturday alone we had 4 people pulling doubles

Yeah if your HR is that bad, you need to call the hotline. Their superiors will scare them into changing things for you because that's a lawsuit waiting to happen, as was previous said.

update - Nothing has changed and the issue seems to have gotten worse. Now it is a steady 11 hour shift one day and two days of 4 hours.
Spoke with hr and was told i complain and be glad i have hours.

Not best practice on the HR part. I'm suprised the DTL or HRBP hasn't said anything about the hour situation.

I would talk with your ETL and see what the reason is, if not any help there talk to the STL about the issue and see if they know why. TM's shouldn't be scheduled more that 8 working hours in a day unless approved by the Executive and also asked if the tm's can work these hours in advance. If you don't get anywhere I would make a hotline call as this is an issue, especially if you're in a state where it pays OT over 8 hours daily.

Tm's & tl's need to express their concerns to the stl, then contact the group dtlhr on the 12 hour shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back