I'm Lost! TM's old name showing up on myDevice?

mizl

Beauty TM
I have a team member who legally changed their name years ago but whose old name is still showing up on their myDevice (you know, in the menu in myWork like "hi _______"). They said they've been trying to get that fixed for years with no leads. The old name doesn't seem to show up anywhere else. How can I get this fixed for them?

The name is changed everywhere else - it's correct in Workday and everything. Just for some reason it's showing up different on the myDevice. I dug up a name change request process on workbench but when I go to submit one... it has the correct name.

Ty! I couldn't figure out which option to use on the chatbot but I'm mySupporting it now.

It's an inclusivity issue so I morally can't let it go but I mySupported it and called CSC so hopefully someone figures it out. It's on the myDevice and in My Time Self-Service apparently.

It's an inclusivity issue so I morally can't let it go but I mySupported it and called CSC so hopefully someone figures it out. It's on the myDevice and in My Time Self-Service apparently.
Is their name wrong on their paycheck? Yes or no?

They said it's only wrong when they check their schedule in self-service, but not in Kronos. It's just the myDevices and the non-Kronos schedule.

They said it's only wrong when they check their schedule in self-service, but not in Kronos. It's just the myDevices and the non-Kronos schedule.
What about printed schedule? HR can check preferred name too. CSC should be able to help.

I checked preferred name, I checked everything. I called CSC and supposedly it is fixed. The TM is on in a few days and I'll be following up then. Fingers crossed.

Back