Archived TMSC closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need to get a letter from Target saying I no longer work there, and when my last day was. But when I called the TMSC number (800-394-1885) I'm getting a recording saying that it's closed, and to call back during business hours.. Mon-Fri 8-6. Ummmm it's 1:30 in the afternoon. Does it shut down for lunch?

Try your old store, they may have an updated number or the form you actually need. I find any of the corporate phone numbers are hit or miss if they actually work.

That's weird. The number is correct. I would contact your old store, as Bosch says. What is the question? We may have your answers.

I was at my old store today and they gave me the number. It's not really a question, I just need an official document stating that I no longer am employed by Target and what my last date of work was. It's for my daycare assistance. I'll try again tomorrow and if I get the same recording, I'll go back to my store and talk to HR there. Maybe they can give me a copy of the voluntary term form I filled out when I gave my two weeks. Not sure if that will work, but we'll see.

Go to targetpayandbenefits.com. Then to your profile, it will show your status with spot. I am listed active. You should be listed inactive or something like that. Please let us know what happens.

The numbers are so weird. If I try to dial the number from my phone or a regular phone to reset my password when I get locked out, I get some random dude. If I use the phone in the breakroom that auto dials, it works.

Go to targetpayandbenefits.com. Then to your profile, it will show your status with spot. I am listed active. You should be listed inactive or something like that. Please let us know what happens.

It says "Term" for my status but doesn't have any dates other then my hire date. I'm going to call the number again on Monday. I haven't had a chance to sit down and do it since the other day.

Just a little update. I called TMSC again and got through. Only to be given another number. Called that number only to be given ANOTHER number, that my daycare assistance people need to call themselves. Seriously? What happened to the good old days where you could get a simple printout that says when the last date of employment was. But, I did my part, called who I needed and got the info they need to get the info they want lol.

Just a little update. I called TMSC again and got through. Only to be given another number. Called that number only to be given ANOTHER number, that my daycare assistance people need to call themselves. Seriously? What happened to the good old days where you could get a simple printout that says when the last date of employment was. But, I did my part, called who I needed and got the info they need to get the info they want lol.
Thanks for the update. I am sorry that tmsc caused you some much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back