Archived to call the hotline or to not call the hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.
my new etl-hr has been making waces amongst the tms. while she has been nice to me, she has made it rather noticeable in front me and other tms about who she doesnt like. a while ago one of our operators was put on the sales floor, it had been six months since the last time she was there so it was all new to her on how the sales floor was. she informed the etl-hr (who was the E-LOD that day) that go backs were gonna get done but it was gonna take time and when asking her where some specific graphic tees were she used a rude tone with the operator. later that day she asked me if she started the bin go backs and i said yes, and she responded with "please dont tell she started with the smaller one?" in the rudest tone ever and i said no she actually started with the biggest one. when they were talking on the walkie she also mocked her in front of me. shes really pushy with one of the new hires and she acts so passive aggressive against her to the point where everyone in my team wants to say something. she almost denied a switch that was already approved by another etl between two market tms bc she was gonna make the switchee (?) go to a hr event she planned (she signed him up even though he said he could not due to the switch) and she was pushing the switcher into keeping the shift she obviously couldnt make due to a school thing. and dont get me started on how she runs things when shes an LOD. thats a whole other thread right there. i understand everyone has someone they dont like at spot, but etl's shouldnt make it known, especially in front of other tms. its unprofessional and it makes me uncomfortable bc id rather not hear her be rude to the other tms. i feel like im blowing it out of proportion but it isnt a good thing when tms start noticing who she doesnt like. i want to call the hotline bc i feel like talking to my STL isnt gonna do much but im afraid to stir the pit at my store (even though i cant take her shit anymore) sorry for the long thread!

Starting with the STL is exactly what you shoulf do. If you feel really bold since the etl HR seems okay with you, you could talk to her yourself and say you are great to me but I feel like you are hard on certain folks and I am worried about team morale.

A lot of etl hrs are not true HR folks/have terrible people skills etc. Just the facts.

If you call the hotline they will simply call the STL, so you didn't really accomplish anything. Show your STL you care about your store and team and start a courageous conversation.

In my new store I have learned Etl hrs get the hotline called on them all the time. Very few are reprimanded for it.

I couldn't make it all the way through that wall of text without paragraphs, but you should make sure you or someone else has gone to the STL with concerns. Give it some time and if you feel like the ETL is still not changing for the better, go ahead and contact integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back