Archived To Target Management, your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to come back anyway? Target is a sinking ship, and soon to be lower paying than Wal-Mart. I know of someone who was charged with grand theft from Target and got hired at Wal-Mart. At least Wally World isn't dealing with a credit hack, a new CEO, failed Canadian flagships and "false advertising" campaigns...

I am all for giving people second chances. I also know that all of us make mistakes ( some more severe than other) but we are humans and that's what humans do. We make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. To the OP take your mistake...learn the lesson and walk away. Even if another Spot would hire you...at some point someone who knows someone who worked at your old store is going to surface...so then you will have to relive your mistake twice and be judged for it all over again. You need to let Spot go...cause it let go of you.

Target is not a sinking ship.

Bleeb dat.

Sorry bud... Speaking from an HR standpoint, once it's on your record in JAS, it's on there for good and visible to all stores regardless of district.

Sorry bud... Speaking from an HR standpoint, once it's on your record in JAS, it's on there for good and visible to all stores regardless of district.

But does it just say not eligible for rehire? Does it list a reason for termination in JAS? Because we all know there are ETL's that would mark someone as not eligible for rehire due to a petty personal reason.

But does it just say not eligible for rehire? Does it list a reason for termination in JAS? Because we all know there are ETL's that would mark someone as not eligible for rehire due to a petty personal reason.

Yes, it lists the rehire status, along with the reason.

Don't waste your time and they will have your name in every store by now .best of luck.you are young and will find something go to walmart why not is just a different shirt..and they give you a vest so.you can wear what ever you want .

yea just don't go. Target is not a dream job you can find the same job with same pay across the street in any retail. This is gonna be your leason and don't do it again. what sux is they gonna put stilling in your record when you go different target so don't do it.

Target is not a sinking ship.

Bleeb dat.
open your eyes mate. its about to take a nosedive straight to the bottom if we don't stabilize it NOW!

To the OP, I have been told that im to trusting and forgiving, but I believe that everyone has the potential for redemption. target not so much. you would be better off at another company. take the passion you clearly have for this place and redirect it. you know you cocked up and you actually admit it, that is a rare trait in todays society, your gonna be alright kid, your gonna be alright.

Stay the fuck away from Target Mobile. We have enough crap to deal with as is.

#laughingcauseit'swarranted

As you guys know, i got fired for internal theft (discount)..
I plan to go to another nearby Target store that is hiring (not the one i got fired from) and speak with an LOD or STL, admit the whole scenario, and see whether they would really take a chance on me or not. (Im marked as nonrehirable)
Guys, i really did learn my lesson, for what it's worth. I'm just a 19 year old that made a mistake. I paid all the consequences and I really do not have anything to lose by speaking to management at the store.

Your thoughts? (Laugh and be harsh if it's TRULY sincere) thanks.

I've made a ton of mintakes in my life and I'm not going to throw stones at you.

I've only been at Target a few weeks and start as a ETL at the end of this week. My recommendation is for you to move on from target, get another job, do well in that job, build up good credibility and then if you still desire to work at Target again, reapply, but only after you have built up some credibility as a reliable worker.

Again, not throwing stones. When I was 18, I had a incident involving alcohol....I joined the Army, did a few deployments and built up a great work history...but that took years for me to do.

Learn from this, own it and build from it. Good luck!!!

It takes 7 years for your actions to drop out of Target's system. That is no joke. Stay away. Find something better and enjoy your work/life balance like Target says but doesn't do.

As you guys know, i got fired for internal theft (discount)..
I plan to go to another nearby Target store that is hiring (not the one i got fired from) and speak with an LOD or STL, admit the whole scenario, and see whether they would really take a chance on me or not. (Im marked as nonrehirable)
Guys, i really did learn my lesson, for what it's worth. I'm just a 19 year old that made a mistake. I paid all the consequences and I really do not have anything to lose by speaking to management at the store.

Your thoughts? (Laugh and be harsh if it's TRULY sincere) thanks.

You are non rehirable for THEFT. There is nothing you can do. Move on.

The store I used to work at was so desperate last holiday season that they started calling back people they fired asking if they wanted a second chance. If that store's desperate enough, then you may have a chance, but it's extremely unlikely.
BUT he STOLE. No way your store rehired thieves they fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back