I'm Lost! Towels in bath

I have been working in bath and Some team members have said 4 towels are allowed to stacked and some have said 5. How many is it supposed to be?

I have been working in bath and Some team members have said 4 towels are allowed to stacked and some have said 5. How many is it supposed to be?

Depends on your store and shelf spacing. Put as many as will fit and still be easily removable. Ie: You don't need to squish them to fit.

If you smash them in, guests are only going to rip all of the towels down while looking at them causing you more work.

Your floor capacity should also give you a number. May need to be adjusted by a few, but it should be close.

We switched to deeper shelves so we can fit between 8 and 10 depending on the vertical spacing.

Ask your TL/ETL what the preferred amount is and them change the capacity to match that.

Also, bath towels & sheets don't go two deep, except for that endcap with the cheapest towels.

And for towels on top shelves, keep it reasonable--it's not a good look if guests can't get the towels from top shelves without 20 falling on their heads.

Unless you have deeper shelves like SigningLady has.

In our store, the Fieldcrest towels only fit three high, but the rest are 4-6 depending on shelf height and towel thickness.

On the top shelves don't stack them so high it covers up the signs.
It is annoying as fuck to the signing ninja who has to change them out.

Except there is no signing ninja anymore and those of us former ninjas who have stuck it out don't give a rat's ass anymore about signing standards unless it's something we are currently working on. We might see the issue but we don't stop to fix it now; it's been very freeing, lol.

This depends on the depth of the shelves.. I think it's better to fold 4-5, no more, so that they don't fall on the customers ' heads.

Depends on shelf spacing, but when I regularly pushed truck in that area, I did 4 of the Fieldcrest and 5 of all the other ones. Any more and the ones on the top shelf tend to tip over while the ones on the shelf one down from the top tend to snag on the tiniest flaw on the underside of the top shelf. And it was only 1 stack, not two deep.
But then I'm one of those people who likes to shop a neat, tidy store. Which is why I keep the clearance end caps in my area at least somewhat tidy. Wonder of wonders, I notice that they sell down a whole lot faster these days, far less goes salvage.

Back