Archived TPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should now be under mywork go into my tasks and hit price change.

Price Change integration into mywork goes live today but is experiencing a global issue actually dropping in workload.
It went live yesterday at my store . It drops after 6 pm .

We’ve had it for about a month.
Good luck

Ok I found where to temporarily price cut say limes
In mywork it’s right under defect on second screen.

But I’m having trouble getting it to work

I put excess inventory, start date , end date, new lower price. Then click change it circles like its going to work then the red circle ! Exclamation point comes up and doesn’t work.
I need help to figure this out

Ok I found where to temporarily price cut say limes
In mywork it’s right under defect on second screen.

But I’m having trouble getting it to work

I put excess inventory, start date , end date, new lower price. Then click change it circles like its going to work then the red circle ! Exclamation point comes up and doesn’t work.
I need help to figure this out
This one got me yesterday.. Aparently there's no visual feedback that the TPC took effect and it takes a few minutes to show up in MyWork. Everything I marked down yesterday morning was active by lunchtime.

This one got me yesterday.. Aparently there's no visual feedback that the TPC took effect and it takes a few minutes to show up in MyWork. Everything I marked down yesterday morning was active by lunchtime.
Where did you start your TPC?? What apo
Not here I did it Sunday yesterday at 8 am and several times up to 11 am and still wasn’t updated at 2 pm.

Not here I did it Sunday yesterday at 8 am and several times up to 11 am and still wasn’t updated at 2 pm.
Hmm.. That's a bummer. I wonder if it's an issue with produce departments? It worked just fine for me in D284, D216 and D226. Also, I usually use expiring soon and a Saturday end date.. Not sure if it makes a difference.

Hmm.. That's a bummer. I wonder if it's an issue with produce departments? It worked just fine for me in D284, D216 and D226. Also, I usually use expiring soon and a Saturday end date.. Not sure if it makes a difference.
Will try this later today as I close tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back