Archived Training? After 4 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, started as seasonal logistics and they had me doing Flex Fullfillment . Training consisted of a shift with a guy on his SECOND day on the job!!! I got the hang of it on my own and did that for about 2 months. I was then moved to sales floor Just like that! Without asking me and or training. Got it down on my own again. I see my schedule says “Sales floor training” for a 4 hour shift this week after already doing sales floor for about 2 months. Is this really training? Or what gives?

Maybe they were allocated hours for training for the roll-out and scheduled you under those hours. Seems odd that they would suddenly schedule you for training otherwise, but this is Spot, so who knows?😁

Maybe they were allocated hours for training for the roll-out and scheduled you under those hours. Seems odd that they would suddenly schedule you for training otherwise, but this is Spot, so who knows?😁
It is one more shift than what I have been getting lately so that may be it.

I am inbound and have been getting one 4 hour shift a week since January. This upcoming week I'm scheduled for 4 hours inbound and another day 4 hours flexible fulfillment. No one talked to me about it, asked if I was interested, etc. Not quite sure why they are cross training me as we are struggling w the truck as it is now with the hours they give us.

We are scheduling for 5 weeks of training. Everyone is being cross-trained in every process. Last week anyone who needed a refresher on register was scheduled 30 min-an hour as a cashier for additional training, even some tm that had been at Target for 5 years or more if they were not backing up with the excuse that they were uncomfortable because they were trained so long ago. This week is refreshers on anything salesfloor. Next week everyone learns pricing, the following week presentation. Absolutely no excuses of being passed over cause it is on the schedule to leave your work center and go get trained/re-trained. If done right it’s a great idea. So many tm were trained in so many different ways. I’m hoping this gives us some consistency in knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back