Archived Training Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I start my first day as cashier tomorrow. Between this week and next, I work a total of four days for four hours each as a part of training. I worked at Target last year from October to January before I resumed school.

My question is this: Can my training hours be changed to regular hours or can I forgo a training schedule all together once my trainer sees that I don't need to be trained?

The problem is once that Learning Plan has been generated the "clock starts ticking" so to speak. If you get signed off on it early they will just use you somewhere else. Just curious, why does it matter how your hours are allocated? You can still pick up shifts if you need to and your LOD allows it. And there may be things on the LP that have changed since last year. Don't sweat it too hard.

Take the time given. The more you can learn the better and being able to do it on your own time is the best.

The problem is once that Learning Plan has been generated the "clock starts ticking" so to speak. If you get signed off on it early they will just use you somewhere else. Just curious, why does it matter how your hours are allocated? You can still pick up shifts if you need to and your LOD allows it. And there may be things on the LP that have changed since last year. Don't sweat it too hard.

I'm not saying it matters. I'm just trying to find out if they make you do training despite the fact that you've previously worked there.

I'm not saying it matters. I'm just trying to find out if they make you do training despite the fact that you've previously worked there.

Depends on leadership but a LOT can change in a yr's time, especially on the register software. The first day would be just a refresher. Afterwards, it's just a matter of allocated hrs so you'll be better grounded in your routine. Your TL should pick up the pace once they're satisfied with your progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back