Training Questions

Is all the training you receive at Target on a need to know basis? I am seasonal but knowing how to back stock would be great especially when you do not need 6 of the same item. I was basically shown how to pick orders and that is it. When my team leader asked me return to stock and I mentioned I was not trained, but would like to know how she gave me snide look and was pissed I didn't ask about it when training. I am not familiar with the Target lingo or know what is expected from me.

When backstocking you just scan the item while in Mywork, then scan the backroom location, then it asks you how many of the item you're putting in the location.

RTS is really easy as well. Go into epick, select RTS, then follow the prompts.

When backstocking you just scan the item while in Mywork, then scan the backroom location, then it asks you how many of the item you're putting in the location.

RTS is really easy as well. Go into epick, select RTS, then follow the prompts.
Not training on how to back stock is why we end up with crap all over the place. Little more to it than scanning item and then scanning backroom location.
You have to put in proper aisle, look to see if there are already some backstocked (if so store in same location if possible), put in Waco which does not have more than three different items, try to find Waco space which doesn't have similar items, for full cases make sure tag is facing out.
Nothing is more irritating then pulling man cafs and finding Waco has six different types of mechanical pencils.

Back