Archived Training schedule- day off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New seasonal, interview over the weekend, orientation last night. During the interview i was asked to confirm my availability and if there were any specific prior commitments I had/days I needed off. Last night at orientation we received training schedules and told to confirm our availability. After I got home I looked at the specific dates and realized I'm scheduled for a shift at the exact time I have a medical appt. Who should I contact about this? The LOD is for call ins? The ETL or HR? This is about 10 days away. I don't want to make a stink, but it's going to be really tough to reschedule. Taking care of it asap would probably look best. Should I mention it's medical, but it's also on a Saturday.

Speak to either the ETL HR, an HR team member, or your ETL. Tell them that you forgot to mention it during orientation but did mention it in the interview. It should be written down.

That phone call went so much better than expected. I talked to an HR team member. I apologized for forgetting to mention it. They went ahead and changed it and I verified they had my availability listed correct since a particular shift conflicted with my standard availability. I didn't realize how nervous my previous job made about this type of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back