Answered Training schedule different from wall schedule. Which to go by?

Hi all! I am a new TM and am in my second week of training. I received a paper training schedule from HR at orientation, and the same day a schedule was posted on the wall. My paper schedule is almost identical except it shows me off today and my hours one shift are adjusted to allow me to go to an important appointment. Which schedule should I go by? I’ve tried calling my store multiple times and can’t get through so I don’t know if they want me to come in...

If you have made any adjustments after they had put up the wall schedule, go with the adjusted schedule that you got at orientation. If they ask, you can show your paper schedule. If you call before store hours, press 9 which usually gets picked up by a TL. During store hours try selecting guest services or your work center and ask for your TL.

Just started in your second week and you are on the wall schedule. Thats fast.

Call your store and check with the TL over the area for the day. They should have a breakout of all TMs for the day.

Ultimately, the wall schedule trumps paper training schedule. Paper training schedules are given out in the event you are not on the main wall schedule. Once you start showing on the wall schedule, you should go by that.

FYI - Also, keep the wall schedule in mind as the MASTER DOCUMENT if you check you schedule online. There are times the online schedule will not match up with the wall schedule.

Last edited:
Back