Archived Transferring to another store during the holiday season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im well passed my 90 days and I need to transfer to another target within the month or so. I know we're right in the middle of the holiday season and for the most part hiring is over with. But I work in food avenue/pizza hut and I know the demand for food ave unless its Starbucks is really low. Not too many people want to work food ave and it seems the majority of stores always need extra help on staff. Im just wondering if I'll be able yo transfer right during the holiday season or mid January by the latest

Now may not be the best time to expect a transfer to go through.
If you're a valued TM, your store may not let you go (& you HAVE to have their blessing to transfer).
Best time would be well after the holidays like when hrs are down.

In January, hours are not guarantee in any job at spot. Plus, you need a blessing from your stl too. Good chance, you will have to quit your current spot & hope there is an opening at the other spot, if the transfer is denied by hr or stl.

Stores have been known to approve transfers for TMs who are in college going home/returning from Christmas Break.

I would have your HR contact your selected/possible store about openings. Expect that hours might not be as generous when transferring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back