Transgender and Bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be happy until we have mega bathrooms. Just one giant unisex bathroom. It would be so much easier to attend to
Theoretically, it could be cleaner and more efficient. On the other hand, it could be a disaster because with increased bathroom traffic, you get more mess.

Anyway, there's no benefit to gender segregated bathrooms. In fact having unisex bathrooms literally solves all problems for parents with children, people taking care of other people, and trans folk. So....what's the problem? I have no idea. I'm sure some Jackass will soon enlighten us all soon enough. You know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
It's a matter of science. You're either XX or XY in your chromosomes.

XX you're female
XY you're male

Just because Bruce Jenner turned his penis inside out, doesn't make him a woman. It's science and basic anatomy and physiology.

Now, can people have the feeling they're born into the wrong body? Sure! That's a mental issue however, no matter what you do to your body, your chromosomes don't lie.
wqbmBbG.gif

It's a matter of science. You're either XX or XY in your chromosomes.

XX you're female
XY you're male

Just because Bruce Jenner turned his penis inside out, doesn't make him a woman. It's science and basic anatomy and physiology.

Now, can people have the feeling they're born into the wrong body? Sure! That's a mental issue however, no matter what you do to your body, your chromosomes don't lie.
wqbmBbG.gif

Actually there's about 6 biological sexs (sexes?). What I've learned recently, is that "gender identity" is different than sex. I don't fully understand that concept though, or see the point of it, but I also don't see the harm in it.

Actually there's about 6 biological sexs (sexes?). What I've learned recently, is that "gender identity" is different than sex. I don't fully understand that concept though, or see the point of it, but I also don't see the harm in it.

Being father to a young girl, I do see some harm in it. I'm not comfortable with someone that has a penis using the same restroom as my little girl.

If transgender people want their own bathrooms I'm fine with that, build them a 3rd shitter. I just don't care what someone "identifies as", if you have a penis you don't belong in a women's restroom.

Wrong.

There is more to gender then anatomey.

While I did laugh at Kindergarten Cop when I was 10, I don't think it should be the final word on a topic sience is still studying.

There is absolutely no more to gender than anatomy. Like I said, we're born XX or XY. Male or female.

No one has ever been born as a firetruck.

Sure, sometimes genes get messed up and hermaphrodites are born, but that is generally corrected just after birth.

That's not what is being discussed though. We're talking about people, who for whatever reason, decide to live as a member of the opposite sex.

Being father to a young girl, I do see some harm in it. I'm not comfortable with someone that has a penis using the same restroom as my little girl.

If transgender people want their own bathrooms I'm fine with that, build them a 3rd shitter. I just don't care what someone "identifies as", if you have a penis you don't belong in a women's restroom.

Okay, but why are you afraid? What's this view that men are scary, creepy people? Why when someone makes that argument, why is it always an old male vs. a female kid. Why isn't it ever some 50 year old widow, and a little boy?

If someone is a threat or a pervert, it has little to do with their gender. AND if they're a predator, I don't know how gender segregated bathrooms stop crimes from happening. If you're willing to do something awful to a person, the sign on the door isn't stopping them. It's a penis, not a heat seeking missile.

There is absolutely no more to gender than anatomy. Like I said, we're born XX or XY. Male or female.

Sure, sometimes genes get messed up and hermaphrodites are born, but that is generally corrected just after birth.

That's not what is being discussed though. We're talking about people, who for whatever reason, decide to live as a member of the opposite sex.

6 genders, dude.

image.jpg

Because firetrucks are not people, do you really need me to explain how people are diffrent from trucks?

Okay, but why are you afraid? What's this view that men are scary, creepy people? Why when someone makes that argument, why is it always an old male vs. a female kid. Why isn't it ever some 50 year old widow, and a little boy?

If someone is a threat or a pervert, it has little to do with their gender. AND if they're a predator, I don't know how gender segregated bathrooms stop crimes from happening. If you're willing to do something awful to a person, the sign on the door isn't stopping them. It's a penis, not a heat seeking missile.

You realize that of all the deviant sexual predators out there, the vast majority are men that prey on children of either gender.

You've been on tumblr too much. 6 genders? No. There's two. Male and female.

I don't even have a Tumblr account. Haven't you heard of a hermaphrodite? Shit goes wrong with chromosomes sometimes.

I don't even have a Tumblr account. Haven't you heard of a hermaphrodite? Shit goes wrong with chromosomes sometimes.

See my above post, I mentioned hermaphrodites. A genetic anomaly doesn't constitute a new gender. Hermaphrodites are generally fixed at/near birth.

You realize that of all the deviant sexual predators out there, the vast majority are men that prey on children of either gender.

So then, you're just as likely to have a man prey on a little boy. So then how does a unisex bathroom effect that? Like I said, shitty people are shitty. It has zero correlation to gender.

See my above post, I mentioned hermaphrodites. A genetic anomaly doesn't constitute a new gender. Hermaphrodites are generally fixed at/near birth.

So then what restroom do they use? When they're "fixed" the doctors are choosing the gender based on what they judge is best. Sometimes that fails, and you get people whom feel one gender, but were literally assigned something else because they were a hermaphrodite.

So then what restroom do they use? When they're "fixed" the doctors are choosing the gender based on what they judge is best. Sometimes that fails, and you get people whom feel one gender, but we're literally assigned something else because they were a hermaphrodite.

They use the restroom of their gender. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Hermaphrodites are born that way. Bruce Jenner was born a man and lived as a man for nearly 70 years before deciding to cut his willy off and live as a female.

Choice is the issue here.

Hermaphrodites are born that way. Bruce Jenner was born a man and lived as a man for nearly 70 years before deciding to cut his willy off and live as a female.

He waited because coming out as a celebrity was going to be psinful due to intolerent uneducated people.

Okay, but if you're a hermaphrodite, you're born with both. Just because a doctor surgically removes the parts of one of the genders, it doesn't necessarily change their body chemistry.

The point in all this is, what does gender have to do with what our bathroom situation is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back