Transgender and Bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that this is all a knee-jerk reaction with all sorts of 'hypothetical' situations about how 'some guy' (never a woman, of course) could dress up like a woman or claim he 'identifies' as a woman to gain access to the women's restroom to commit 'nefarious acts' (the image I conjure is jacking change out of the tampon machine).

Yet, when there's a mass shooting & people demand stricter gun laws, the pro-gun lobby & others shout them down for THEIR knee-jerk reaction despite reading stories EVERY DAY about kids getting shot playing with a parent's gun, two different moms being shot by their own kids from the back seat (one mom died), school shootings where kids got their hands on guns, disgruntled exes going on rampages....and the list goes on.

Why doesn't AFA start a petition for that?

They feel safe enough going to their catholic churches where there's actual statistics on kids being sexually assaulted.

But we can't let them break internet law by having double standards now...

molesters were pigeonholed into priest jobs because they felt safe because people wouldn't question why they didn't marry or have girlfriends.

just like they will flock to target bathrooms where noone questions why they are in the wrong bathroom

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we were talking about gun issues in the UK. I assumed, given that Target is an American corporation, that these trans laws are passing in America, that we were talking about gun issues in America.

I guess not. Silly me!

how dare you just assume everyone is american.

how dare you just assume everyone is american.

Okay, now I'm just convinced that you are just trolling or are at least trying to incite controversy.

So unless @Target NPC or someone can get this back on track, I think the thread should be locked. Even though I said several pages back that it should remain open, it's devolved into bigotry and paranoid threats to the "family unit".

Okay, now I'm just convinced that you are just trolling or are at least trying to incite controversy.

So unless @Target NPC or someone can get this back on track, I think the thread should be locked. Even though I said several pages back that it should remain open, it's devolved into bigotry and paranoid threats to the "family unit".

she was being retarded. of course target is only in america but uk had false flag gun attacks and i said ask them how that worked out for them they got their guns taken away and then she made some dumb comment about only america.

[warning=WTF!] WHY IS IT THAT GROWNUPS CAN'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION AROUND HERE WITHOUT TROLLS COMING IN AND TURNING THINGS TO DRECK?
SO OF COURSE I HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN BECAUSE A FEW PEOPLE CAN'T ACT LIKE REASONABLE HUMAN BEINGS!
[/warning]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back