Archived Trouble Creating New Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to make a new password so that I can view my schedule from my phone. I have my temp password and keep getting to the page that lets you make a new password but it isn't saving it. Like I can click click click click on "Change Password" all day long but the page doesn't even change. I've tried different web browsers and tried on my phone. I'm about ready to pull all of my hair out. Had anyone had this much trouble?!

You're supposed to be able to go to target.com/viewschedule and then log in to see it. However, I clearly haven't been too successful so I'm starting to believe it's a myth made up by target. Lol
In clerical at my store, they have a stack of handouts that have instructions to see it from your phone and from your regular web browser. Unfortunately I haven't had luck with either so I have no idea if it actually works or not

I need to make a new password so that I can view my schedule from my phone. I have my temp password and keep getting to the page that lets you make a new password but it isn't saving it. Like I can click click click click on "Change Password" all day long but the page doesn't even change. I've tried different web browsers and tried on my phone. I'm about ready to pull all of my hair out. Had anyone had this much trouble?!

I had the same issue. I'm going to assume that this is a global issue, and changing your password remotely is not possible.

Solution? Log in to a kiosk at work and change your password there. Fixed the problem for me.

http://target.com/viewschedule

Should be able to view from here once your password is straightened out.

I has this problem as well. In fact, I couldn't even change my password at work! I had logged into my email at work, and it said that my password would be expiring in two days, would I like to change it now. So I clicked yes, knowing full well that if I didn't, I might get locked out of viewing my schedule at home (since you can't change the password offsite apparently). Well, no matter how many times I changed it, the new one wouldn't stick. I had to wait the two days for the old one to expire and then change it at work.

OP, are you trying at home or work to change your password?

Well I've been trying at home but I go in today so maybe I can get something figured out there. Probably not but fingers crossed!

Several attempts to change my password on Saturday 7/12 also failed. I have successfully used this procedure in the past, but not this latest time.
I open Workbench on a TSC computer and enter my number then click the "change password" button at the bottom. That takes me to a page where I enter my current password and then a new password in two fields. That appears to work because it then opens Workbench. I log out, then try to log in with the new password but it doesn't work. Then when I try the old password, it works.

Several attempts to change my password on Saturday 7/12 also failed. I have successfully used this procedure in the past, but not this latest time.
I open Workbench on a TSC computer and enter my number then click the "change password" button at the bottom. That takes me to a page where I enter my current password and then a new password in two fields. That appears to work because it then opens Workbench. I log out, then try to log in with the new password but it doesn't work. Then when I try the old password, it works.
Yes, that's what it was doing for me as well. I finally just waited for it to force me to do it, and then it took.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back