Archived Trying to get to eHR at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a sign by the timeclock now telling us that we have to change our passwords by January 13th. With this and the Red card prompts going out so suddenly, you gotta wonder if Spot knows more then they're letting on... and that might not be a good thing.

That's why I don't sign up for direct deposit. Is it safe to give them my bank info!!!!!!!!! Give me the old fashioned paper check even though they frown upon it.

There's also a sign by the timeclock now telling us that we have to change our passwords by January 13th. With this and the Red card prompts going out so suddenly, you gotta wonder if Spot knows more then they're letting on... and that might not be a good thing.

Yeah, they mentioned that at huddle yesterday...claimed something about a software upgrade which made zero sense to me.

I would know NOTHING about this if I hadn't read it here. Nothing posted...

The GSTL did mention to me I needed to change my password - I actually attempted it before I clocked in, and decided I would just do it in the pHarmacy tomorrow.

But, no note on our time clock... no mention about asking for red cards - I mentioned it to a very part timer after I heard her asking, and she thanked me for it - and said someone mentioned it to her about 30 minutes later.

UGH.

Non one mention anything to me. I did ask about ehr access to the hrtl, they heard nothing about it. My suggestion to all who read this, change your passwords now on ehr.

Last edited:
I so love how this place becomes the main source of information for so many people rather than the company itself.
Spot you really need to do something about your communication skills.

How can you see your paycheck on targetpayandbenefits?? I just see generic information.

Go to pay & time off tab, then to view printable pay stub. Then look for this option.
View Your Paycheck Online
You can view your Pay Statement as early as Tuesday before your payday. View your statement now on eHR or Pay & Benefits on inside TGT Don't need that paper stub? While on eHR Pay & Benefits, change your Pay Statement Preference.

It is the same screen for w-2.

How can you see your paycheck on targetpayandbenefits?? I just see generic information.

Go to pay & time off tab, then to view printable pay stub. Then look for this option.
You can view your Pay Statement as early as Tuesday before your payday. View your statement now on eHR or Pay & Benefits on inside TGT Don't need that paper stub? While on eHR Pay & Benefits, change your Pay Statement Preference.

??? When I click on the link there, to Inside TGT, it says the web page is not available.

Just to clarify, we're talking about checking our paycheck when at home, right? Outside of eHR?

??? When I click on the link there, to Inside TGT, it says the web page is not available.

Just to clarify, we're talking about checking our paycheck when at home, right? Outside of eHR?

It relies on eHR it seems, so no, it won't work outside the store for now (and just for now hopefully).

I was really hoping for this one but when I click on Inside TGT it just comes up with "This page can't be displayed.".

This is why all my co-workers are closing their red cards. I never wanted one, and don't need their extra 5%. I'm hoping they back off on how agressive they are with these cards, because I'm getting tired of politely saying no.

Heard from an APBP that the password change was initiated by a potential hack on the company's internal server. Apparently nothing of "significant importance" was lost.

I don't know about you guys in the U.S. but we can't access anything Target at home ... comes down to work-life balance.

At least its not me

I too have been unable to access E hr at home for over a month now. I get the same msg. Since Target is not my bread/butter, I check my bank every other Fri morn to see how much I made. I usually have a good estimate but will need a copy of my paychecks when I apply for a home loan. I was talking with one of our seasonal employees that was retained and told her to sign up for direct deposit as she can access her funds faster without going to the store to get her check and then going to the bank. But for those that need to see their hours/deductions/etc, the E hr system needs to be fixed. I was told that I could print my paycheck copy at the store. I don't really want to do that as the back room is where all the bosses hang out. As of next Friday I will need to print my last 3 paycheck copies. It is not a store problem, but more of a Target problem. I am pretty understanding as they have issues with the IT department and processes. But it needs to be fixed.

Spot has blocked outside access due to the breach. Go to ehr & setup email access for your checks. You can print your check copies at the store, too.

Can the email thing send old stubs or do they just come in an email on payday? I juuust realized how inconvenient the online stubs are right now... while I'm doing my renewal app for SNAP. Cool. Thanks, Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back