Archived Two More Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's official. I am going back to my old job in Elder care. I was hesitant about it at first, but after talking to the coordinator in person today, telling her about me, and how I did my job there before, and being told I was "a dream come true" That eliminated any doubts I had. Oh and the fact that they're paying me $2/hr more than Spot with a set schedule didn't hurt either =) Of course now that I've found and secured something, mytime has been giving me decent hours (29.5 on the 2 week out.. which is what I've been looking for.. not too few, not to many) but I just can't keep playing this game of "will I get enough hours to feed my child and pay my bills" anymore. I know that 29.5 can drop to 5 on the next schedule.

So on Monday, I'll be putting in my two weeks officially. I'm glad I found this site, because it definitely helped answer a lot of questions.. and gave me a heads up more times than I can count on both hands about impending doom at Spot haha.

May MyTime be good to you all =)

Good luck and you're probably going to be better off in doing what you want to do.

Thanks! Sad thing is, I actually liked Spot for a time. Never really liked cashiering, but enjoyed being on Guest Service and had hopes of cross training in other places. Had a great team and I'm going to miss most of them when I go. But it will be so nice to not have to utter that awful line "Will you be saving 5% with your redcard today?" Definitely going to miss my team member discount too! With a preschooler, I used that a lot!

Congratulations.

They say if you do what you like it's not really working but we know better.

Don't be a stranger.
Come by and let us know how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back