Ugh

It's ridiculous how after 4 years I get 4.75 hours for the week. This is the 3rd time within the last 2 months . Really? Yet every one else has hours. This is really f'd-up. Why you do me like this? Seriously my feelings are hurt. This isn't right

It's ridiculous how after 4 years I get 4.75 hours for the week. This is the 3rd time within the last 2 months . Really? Yet every one else has hours. This is really f'd-up. Why you do me like this? Seriously my feelings are hurt. This isn't right
Yes that sucks. Have you asked your leadership if there are any hours you could pick up? Are you checking the board or kronos(or whatever it is now) for swap shifts?

Keep your avail wide open, a change of red/khaki in your car & your phone ON.
Check the swap board if your store has one. If not, download Kronos & look for shifts to pick up. I've been picking up cashier shifts at least 1-2 a week.
Thanks
@redeye58

Crazy how theres shifts on kronos that I never rejected but some how the are rejected and refused. I would have accepted both shifts if they were offered and not rejected by some other source. TMs on kronos giving shifts away . .yet I have 4.75 hour's . No one cares about it . I've talked to a few people already about it , this is definitely not right. I mean come on, how about let's put the shoe on the other foot. No one would like being treated this way, 4.75 hours of work for a whole dam week. Bs.

Keep your avail wide open, a change of red/khaki in your car & your phone ON.
Check the swap board if your store has one. If not, download Kronos & look for shifts to pick up. I've been picking up cashier shifts at least 1-2 a week.
Thanks
@redeye58
No my availability isn't wide open. I have a little one.. target knows that. It's never been a problem before

No my availability isn't wide open. I have a little one.. target knows that. It's never been a problem before
At my store those with more open availability always get more hours than those with limited availability. Best way to get more hours open your availability some, doesn’t have to be wide open but should at least include weekends and some closing availability.

Before covid, TM hours would be slashed. Guest advocates and sales floor TMs would have their hours cut drastically during Q1. There are people in GM getting 4 hours per week :( Some cashiers are getting that too.

People who call out, come in late, ncns, and leave early get their hours cut, especially if it is a pattern and there is no reasonable explanation. Target likes reliability.

Right now the only people in my store who are getting lots of hours work in fulfillment, guest service, or are TLs.

Before covid, TM hours would be slashed. Guest advocates and sales floor TMs would have their hours cut drastically during Q1. There are people in GM getting 4 hours per week :( Some cashiers are getting that too.

People who call out, come in late, ncns, and leave early get their hours cut, especially if it is a pattern and there is no reasonable explanation. Target likes reliability.

Right now the only people in my store who are getting lots of hours work in fulfillment, guest service, or are TLs.
You would think that would be true, but sometimes, not so much.

At my store those with more open availability always get more hours than those with limited availability. Best way to get more hours open your availability some, doesn’t have to be wide open but should at least include weekends and some closing availability.
I have weekends wide open. And alot of closing availability

I have weekends wide open. And alot of closing availability
Depends on what dept you're in as well... SPOT seems to be really driving in this specialty sales mid shift availability crap. It's kinda wearing on me as a leader to an extent. Part of me loves it, part of me hates it to it's absolute core.

Back