Archived Unacceptable Performance CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was just put on a final yesterday. What happened was that I received a CA for call outs (mind you, I’d had four callouts in six months, and I work about 35 hours a week), then I got put on a final for hitting compliance.

I’m pretty shocked. Up until then, I’ve never had any sort of coaching or discussion about performance. Last job review, I was literally told there was nothing I could improve on and they loved having me (I’ve been at this store for over a year and I was at another store for three years). I’m wondering, how are they allowed to just put me on final without any sort of warning? There was no previous indication I was calling out too much. The compliance I understand, it’s our store’s policy.

Aren’t there usually warning steps first though? I received no warning whatsoever, they went straight to probation.

I get the feeling they are starting to get rid of people slowly before the $15 thing hits. I am on a CA right now for “working” even though I have explained that almost half the store works at a similar or SLOWER pace than myself. I asked them for a number when it comes to production standards and they make it up on the spot. Nothing in the handbook either. Attendance is arbitrary as well. This company seems like they are turning into something very bad.

Is compliance performance or conduct? When you look in Workday, what does your first CA say? I would expect some language about previous talks with your leader. Are you sure you didn't hit compliance before?

I don’t have anything in Workday about the compliance, just the call outs. I believe in my store that it’s just a verbal thing that you receive a CA for it. I’ve never hit compliance before, or if I have, no one said anything to me. I’ve also never been spoken to about poor performance or calling out too frequently.

I'm new to my position so take this with a grain of salt, but any items whether performance or CA will show up in your Workday, and TL's are supposed to follow up with TM's and have them "acknowledge" the conversations that were had so that all parties can say the conversation was correct.

Also that being said at my store all CA's go through HRBP, so if they decide that there isn't enough performance conversions or other documentation, they won't allow a CA/final. So, they may have told you that you were getting a CA or are using it as a tool to threaten, but might not actually have been able to give you a CA, let alone a final. Again, ASANTS, so, grain of salt.

Wow. I experienced a variation of this and I can tell you when it comes to CA's and CCA's it's favoritism/ass kissing. What you do that is apparently wrong, someone else does the same thing and they don't get a CA or a CCA. Like at my store, one TM got a CA for just having his phone out for 2 seconds and the TL bitch saw him and there's a CA. However, that one bitch that has earphones in her ears and is talking via those earphones to someone on the phone while out on the floor stocking, zero fucks given!! She does that all day everyday and NOTHING!

I got CCA'd for "not breaking down the fresh market pallets" and we had an empty floor, shit from two trucks ago sitting in the coolers, aging, no empty UBOATS to put the new freight, yet that motherfucker market TL wants me to break down the new product. Makes absolutely ZERO SENSE!! Like 3 pallets, you already got TM'S in the back breaking down the shit and you want me to go there and be in their way trying to break down "MY" bulk produce pallet?? Yea. And then he uses "the truck process is not complete until the pallets get broken down." Yea. Like I wanna spend my entire afternoon in Target listening to you bitch at me when you are the one who needs to get CA'd. Of course that never happens when it's "friends with friends" around here. Then one day the Store Director saw how packed the dairy cooler was with the previous days load and the team was about to start breaking down the days load and he told them that first they need to push all the vehicles and THEN break down that days load. So you tell me. I got a final just because these motherfuckers have no sense of direction whatsoever. I was pissed to the max when I heard those words come out of my SD's mouth. Then my Final should be thrown out, motherfuckers!

Then my CA was because I used to push the produce fast movers and trying to do the cull at the same time in the morning when I came in because obviously NO CLOSER in produce, the floor empty AF. Then my TL would find moldy tomatoes, a couple of outdated salads, meat from a day ago and releases all his anger at me like I am to be blamed for the process not working. And now my SD tells me to push and cull in the morning and I clearly told him we did that before and it didn't work out and I won't be able to hit everything before the store opens. Somehow he *THINKS* it will work and be faster, tells me I don't HAVE to hit everything before the store opens. Fuck I do!! There's that bitch that always comes to open market at 8am sifting thru the produce and these guests are picky AF and then they will find moldy tomatoes etc. Like dude, back the fuck off! You aint gonna accomplish shit tryin to do million things at the same time. I work in my department and I hear and see EVERYTHING.

Actually my CA was kind of vague because this one bitch that doesn't speak ENGLISH accused me that I hit her with my green rack as I was going to the baler and she was sorting HBA repacks by the line and didn't want to move an inch and I just hit the damn box and she complains through her fuckin daughter that was doing the A & A breakout nearby. I didn't even touch that bitch. Then the stupid ETL GM whatever his title is, writes me up that I'm not fast fun and friendly that I hit a TM. I even told him to check the footage and he never did. There is a fucking camera right there! And neither of them work here anymore. The ETL,and the bitch with daughter.

Ass faggots just writing us up. Then they used that shit to give me a shitty review with a raise that puts me at the same amount these teenagers are making.

I am sick of it. They need to make a rule that once a motherfucker leaves, especially when Target fires them, all the CA's and CCA's get thrown out/dismissed.

I'm going to go ahead and say I was wrong on some things in my earlier post, at least according to some other TL's that I trust. I'm not sure to what extent but a TM cannot see everything that I mentioned in my prior post, so my HRTL gave me wrong info which doesn't really surprise me. So, if anyone DOES know what a TM can/cannot see in Workday regarding performance conversations and CA's, please feel free to correct me.

Aren’t there usually warning steps first though? I received no warning whatsoever, they went straight to probation.
If you are on ca for attendance and mess up during the ca period (6 months or whatever it is), you go straight to a final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back