Archived Unions at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious, are there unions at any of the distribution centers? We had an all team member meeting a few weeks back and we were told about the number of injuries and incidents we've had at our DC and our GM stated that compared to DC's in California, we were at about 100 more incidents. One of my fellow team members after the meeting was in touch with some relatives from California and they informed him that at there DC they have unions and the number of incidents/injuries aren't report the same. Is this true?

I, myself, have zero idea if unions exist at a DC. Although, I did read one topic a while back on getting a union involved for being underpaid for their work. So, not sure. What does google pull up when you google it?

I hate the idea of a union at the store level. I'm not paying union dues to a do-nothing union. DC though, sure maybe.

Our store is unionized. They take 15 dollars a week from us , but everyone is guaranteed 40 hrs/week. Or it's equivalent in pay.

Our store is unionized. They take 15 dollars a week from us , but everyone is guaranteed 40 hrs/week. Or it's equivalent in pay.
I don't so, after what happen the valley stream store. Your pay rate depends on your state.

Last edited:
Just read an article on that store. They gave one woman a severance package for her 10 years(whopping $800). Said she was on final warning, even though she had no previous warnings. All because she was pro union.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back