Upcoming Operational changes

I hated the gray dots, I hate the dual location stickers, I hate the ad signs, I love-hate adhesive dividers. JUST STOP ALL THE STICKY THINGS. And don't even get me started on the "this product not intended for the storage of babies" stickers on Sterilite bins.
There are a few places in the produce department at the grocery store I now work where dividers would be make things look better.

Eh I don't know how much I buy this. Target literally just started going hard with the "GUEST" stuff and are hyper focused on having all team members there to help the guests on the floor. The Retail buisness is moving towards guest availibility and accomadation not away from it.

I highly doubt they'll move to having dbos here when the stores not open. What I can see them doing is realizing "hmm..... maybe we SHOULDN'T be tearing up aisles and endcaps while the store is open" and letting there be an actual planogram team again. Who remembers when we barely set anything if anything at all when the store was open?
The rush to do big-ass overheads in two hours when the time Target saya they should take is like, 5 hours. Ugh.

It seems our inbound TL accepts truck as soon as he senses a truck approaching the store. There must be one of those stupid corporate metric that makes him do that. It's ridiculous. He's even accepted the wrong day's truck because of his auto-accept ASAP mode and we had mass INF issues because of it.
Hahaha this happened at my old store too accepted one that wasn’t there haha I believe there was a CA involved 🙊

Back