Archived Using sick pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrou98

Because of YOU
Hello...I'm sure there are instructions floating around but I cannot find them. I called out sick (I was really sick) on Saturday. Last night I was in my benefits poking around and realized that I've accured sick and vacation time even though I'm part-time. How do I request Saturday pay as sick pay? I've been out sick before and nodody has ever asked me it I wanted to use time accrued and it never occured to me that I had accrued anything. Thanks for your help!

Hello...I'm sure there are instructions floating around but I cannot find them. I called out sick (I was really sick) on Saturday. Last night I was in my benefits poking around and realized that I've accured sick and vacation time even though I'm part-time. How do I request Saturday pay as sick pay? I've been out sick before and nodody has ever asked me it I wanted to use time accrued and it never occured to me that I had accrued anything. Thanks for your help!
If you were looking on targetpayandbenefits.com, be wary of what you actually saw. That website tells you what you COULD accrue, if you meet all of the prerequisites.

There are two ways to see how much you actually have accrued: look at the top of your paystub, or go eHR and then myTime on a computer at the store. You can request vacation/sick pay and see how much you have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back