Archived Various questions and how too's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have several questions!

The first two are embarrassing, but bare with me because no one showed me and I never asked to learn. I've been with Target for 2 years now, I should definitely know how to do these!!
1. How the heck do I answer the call button? I always hear over the walkies "guest service required in housewares/furniture/toys...etc. How do I clear those?
2. I've only answered the red phones like twice in my life. Is it #+extension number? (I HATE answering phones, I avoid it at all costs. I just like to know how to do things just in case)

Backroom related questions

1. What is a flexible fufillment
2. What is a CAF and exf (?) batch
3. How do I do multiple fills. Today in instocks I was told to do some multiple fills in seasonal. In the past I always just looked to see what I needed and went back and forth, and apparently you can do all that in the PDA? I asked my co-worker and she was going to show me but I was placed in another task.

Flex fill = Online orders placed through guests, designated for online order/order pickup at guest service. You may hear over walkie "backroom a flex fill just dropped in gun... team a flex fill just dropped ill let backroom know...TLOD/LOD can you get this flex fill... hey electronics can you help me with a flex fill...LOD i can't find the item for flex fill can i cancel it"

CAF = CAF is usually either a priority pull (yellow) or a regular pull (green). Priority pull is when in-stocks goes around certain areas and scanning for outs. Regular pull is auto-generated in the gun. I believe that's right.
EXF = manual pulls if i remember right? such as the last batches of CAFs are at 5, but the LOD/STL sees a lacking area and has it pulled?

or for red phones, there's a button the side you press and hold for like 3 seconds

also for the answering, yes it's #extension.

i like telling people this, make sure you wait a while until the voice gets to about 8 words into dial #extension. (maybe asants)

also for the answering, yes it's #extension.

i like telling people this, make sure you wait a while until the voice gets to about 8 words into dial #extension. (maybe asants)
I always wait until the lady starts talking as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back