Archived Vibe Cards & Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the amount of vibe cards you write effect your yearly review ? I heard a rumor that HR tallys all the vibe cards after taking them down to see how many each team member writes.

Does the amount of vibe cards you write effect your yearly review ? I heard a rumor that HR tallys all the vibe cards after taking them down to see how many each team member writes.
It's mentioned. Very few at my store below tl write enough to not get reminded to write more. If they have a list of other issues it could bring your score down, but it's not likely to do so alone.

I've been there a bit over 6 months and I haven't written a single one. Am I in trouble?

Enough people at my store write them that if you don't you will be dinged for it come review time.

I only write them when I open and have to be at the morning huddle. Oops.

Actually, you've got it down.
Write them when the ETLs can see you passing them out.
I know that sounds awful but if you want to get the brownie points on your review it's how you gotta do it.

I have never written one, and i have never seen anyone else write them. We have a board with vibe cards on them but the same ones have been up there for the past year.

Actually, you've got it down.
Write them when the ETLs can see you passing them out.
I know that sounds awful but if you want to get the brownie points on your review it's how you gotta do it.
Or make then stand out on the board...not saying more or anyone at my store will know who I am.

I have never written one, and i have never seen anyone else write them. We have a board with vibe cards on them but the same ones have been up there for the past year.

At our store they took them down at the end of each month and there were two boards, one for regular cards and a smaller one for safety cards.
The HR TM would sort the cards and put them in the TMs folders.

I've been there for almost a year and I've never written one, but I have seen someone that was told to write one because they "don't write enough".

Funny thing with this is, many do not write them but come survey time they complain about recognition.

As ETLs and TLs we're supposed to write X number of Vibe Cards per shift. That makes it so much more meaningful to the TMs, don't ya think?

Oh, it looks as though I scribbled your Vibe card? Because I had two minutes left in my shift and I couldn't clock out even a minute late? Um, but I really love you, I really, really love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back