Archived Vibing becoming ridiculous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else's store become ridiculous when it comes to vibing? I swear we call a "take a few minutes and vibe with our guest" 4-5 times an hour. Pestering people isn't going to help Target at all...

If they did that in my store call boxes would go unanswered cause most of us would shut the walkie off.

At my store they call a five minute vibe walk every thirty minutes. Everyone hates it.

anigif_enhanced-26346-1393048530-1.gif

Ask every guest they say. If I were a guest and I had 5+ people ask me, I'd consider it harassmnet.

^ this. When our Vibe score was red the STL and ETLS were all about "ask everyone if they need help finding anything!" We have a pretty large team in the morning, and after about a week we were told "Just say 'Good morning' to each guest, they will let you know if they need help." I'm guessing we had a few complaints :p

^ this. When our Vibe score was red the STL and ETLS were all about "ask everyone if they need help finding anything!" We have a pretty large team in the morning, and after about a week we were told "Just say 'Good morning' to each guest, they will let you know if they need help." I'm guessing we had a few complaints :p

Yep our TL got ahold of the complaints and that is why we were told adopt a more low key approach to the guests.. Harassed was a very common word used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back