Archived Video game kiosk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pettjm54

Sales floor TL
So.. My kiosk is down and it just a windows xp screensaver. Touching the screen brings up a full desktop.. How do I get back to the video game menus etc??

My kiosk has been stuck on the new ad's and game previews that they updated it with. You can't touch anything at all.... which is fine with me actually cause now the stupid kids can't "bump" the call box button and lower our scores. = P

My kiosk has been stuck on the new ad's and game previews that they updated it with. You can't touch anything at all.... which is fine with me actually cause now the stupid kids can't "bump" the call box button and lower our scores. = P

THIS.

And I would say call your SFT guy and have him fix it. Our loop the tv's ran on froze and kept stuttering the same thing over and over again. Our SFT called the "helpless" desk and finally got it squared away. Although took about an hour for the HD person to figure out what was going on.

Same here. Though I had to take ours apart and turn it down. It was SO LOUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back