Archived Video Game Reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorlaxTM

"Yes, you will need to bring it in to return it"
Okay so I've got a question about this. Never seen or helped anyone with these before and my LODs were clueless when consulted. I know reserving the title is pretty straight forward, scan the top right barcode on the back. But it's the after that I guess confuses me. Helped a guest today pickup a reserve (Disney Infinity 3.0) but apparently pre-ordering it nets you something that doesn't come out for another month and honestly even then I wasn't sure I helped them properly.

I guess in this specific case I'm more interested in how guests are supposed to pickup something promised to them in about a month.

There is an article on my support for the infinity issue but luckily we got the preorder item in a few days ago.

There is an article on my support for the infinity issue but luckily we got the preorder item in a few days ago.
I'll look for it tomorrow then for sure since leadership clearly doesn't check for it.

Go under the Star Wars thread for faster info. No one got the villain packs, some stores were giving 2 characters has a sub for it, at my store, we wrote down the dcpi told the guest to hang on their card & receipt. Then we give the pack when it comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back