Archived Video game SRPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, long hellish story short, I ended up helping a guest in electronics last night. They bought the $60 Madden game, and when I scanned the game at the boat, it asked if they wanted a service plan. It said the color was orange. I skipped right past that because I know nothing about service plans on video games. I got to the end of their order, and they wanted the service plan. *doh*

So I walked the LOD, and told her the register told me it was the "orange" one, but the only orange one I could find was the 2 year small electronics/appliance one. The LOD, just told me to grab one off the spindle that matched the color the register told me to do and just do it. Not overly helpful. So I did that, but am pretty uncertain that that was actually the correct plan to sell the guest.

So, was that the right plan? What service plan should I be looking for when they are just buying the video game? I know the video game plan (green, I think?) covers the console and up to three games, but that clearly wasn't orange and not the right one according to the registers.

Our electronics area is in pretty sad shape now, and there really isn't anyone at my store to ask, so is there someone who can shed some light on this for me?

Yes, video games use the Yellow plan.

Can also use the green plans (gaming) if they are buying a console, and will cover games +devices also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back