Archived viewing work schedule online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott17

Cashier
Hey i just started workign at target a few days ago and i signed in at work like i was supposed to but i cant find where it says my work schedule. I know they post it physically in the hr office at my target, but since im new i dont show up there yet. is there a way to look online through eHR or whatever it is that is talking about pay and benefits?

Unfortunately, the part of eHR that shows your schedule, punches, vacation/time off, etc is only accessible from a Target computer.

Nope, no way to view it online. You can always call your new Target and ask for TSC, and ask them what your schedule is. I mean, I wouldn't do this more than this once, but since you're new and have no other way of viewing it, that would be the way to find out! :)

Just one thing to be wary of when viewing your schedule on eHR is that if you have anything in your schedule that is fixed it will always show up and not change with any edits or time offs... kinda freaked me out when I took a weekend off came back in and went in to request vacation pay and it said I was supposed to have worked that weekend. So I would stick to the printed schedule or if you know that edits have been made and your not sure what you were supposed to work just ask any HRTM, TL, or ETL sitting at a computer if they can check for you.

I do some scheduling at our store, and I still can't figure out why MAX will sometimes schedule set TMs during approved time-off. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes it will schedule them, sometimes it won't -- Note: I'm talking about all-day time-off requests for their set "on" days. Sometimes it will correctly give them the day off, but it will display "Available", not "Time-Off" (I think that may be due to partial-time-off requests). Sometimes it will schedule them, so whoever's doing the schedule literally has to remember -- or review -- all approved time-off requests as they schedule.
Just one thing to be wary of when viewing your schedule on eHR is that if you have anything in your schedule that is fixed it will always show up and not change with any edits or time offs... kinda freaked me out when I took a weekend off came back in and went in to request vacation pay and it said I was supposed to have worked that weekend. So I would stick to the printed schedule or if you know that edits have been made and your not sure what you were supposed to work just ask any HRTM, TL, or ETL sitting at a computer if they can check for you.

@Juan_Valdez I do not have any wisdom for that. Since I don't have access to MAX FSTL I just have someone look up the time offs for me and then I write it down on paper and have some one enter it for me when I have to do the schedule. Wish I could help you... Hardlinesmaster I think we need some of your knowledge here!

Max can be access from the store only. Schedules in done in advance & very hard for tm's to access. Stay with posted schedule on the wall. Sometimes, etl's go happy with edits when hours show up suddenly. Due to call outs or no shows. For ex: 8 tm's for hl scheduled & only 4 tm's show up..

Last edited:
ok great thanks a lot guys. i thought i was in the right place from my computer at home but an internet connectivity problem kept showing up i guess it because i can only do it at work. thanks. would it be weird if i went into the break room on a day that im not working to check it? haha

ok great thanks a lot guys. i thought i was in the right place from my computer at home but an internet connectivity problem kept showing up i guess it because i can only do it at work. thanks. would it be weird if i went into the break room on a day that im not working to check it? haha
not at all :) ive gone into work plenty of times on my day off to check the schedule

Not at all! I go in to check my schedule when I stop by to shop sometimes. I like to know my schedule ASAP lol

You can get onto eHR from home, but you can't access MAX away from Target, so it will pretend to be a http 404 error.

It's not weird at all to go in on your off day to get your schedule. A lot of our TMs do their shopping on their days off. Plus, if you don't work very many hours, then it's a good idea to find out your schedule as soon as possible. If you're still training, you might not be on the regular schedule yet, in which case I would ask HR for a copy of your training schedule (that's how my store does it).

What's funny is they CAN allow MAX to be available from home but they choose not to allow it. JCPenney has the same system and my friend can access his from home.

I usually have the same hours every day but I still go into MAX and print my schedule from the computer.

Walmart we can access it from home. (as well as the past two weeks and the next two weeks) In fact Home, work computers and the time clock are the only places you can. They don't post paper ones. We can even have the option to get an e-mail if our schugle changes or when the new one gets posted. Option to print as well as e-mail ourselves it.

I heard they may work on a way to have it so we can export it to outlook or Google calendar. that will be neat for me as I always post my schugle on Google calandar so its always on my phone.

I look at my schedule on MAX and it often doesn't match the printed schedule. My ETL-LOG said to go by the printed schedule. Don't understand why the difference. I took a vacation week recently and MAX had me working all week.

I look at my schedule on MAX and it often doesn't match the printed schedule. My ETL-LOG said to go by the printed schedule. Don't understand why the difference. I took a vacation week recently and MAX had me working all week.

MAX on the Ehr kiosk often doesn't match the wall schedule - I'm sure if we really looked into it they would say it's a global issue. I have noticed it do that on my schedule as well. I just work what the wall schedule says - all is well.

It kinda stinks we can only view our schedule at work. My friend works for BB and it is Workbrain as well and she can view it at home. Wish spot would get with the program lol

With us its just called my Walmart. Its like E-HR but better. We can pretty much do anything on it really. participate in discussions with other walmart employees. Send friend requests. view our schedule. View company info. Get in to the benefits etc. The only thing we can not access is The Wire that is like the MAX for Target.

another thing to is even for requested days off we need to do that from the WIRE. Nothing is done by paper any more. Hell we even call the employee hotline to do a call in.

There is a website that I use to view my schedule from home and for the life of me at the moment I cant remember the url. ill look and get back to you!

They did give me a paper training schedule when I started, but after that we had to write it down from the master copy or whatever near the breakroom, or check it online. I prefer checking online just in case I write something down wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back