W2’s

bad news. u cant file the free version on intuit until mid january. if u file now, its 80 dollars.

bad news. u cant file the free version on intuit until mid january. if u file now, its 80 dollars.

That's fine. Trump changed some law that doesn't allow people getting earned income credit to get their returns before a certain date anyway.

I always just bought TurboTax.. close to tax season Target does some pretty deep discounts and promos on the CD copy.

so much easier than the headache of shady websites, all in one place and saved to my computer. That alone was worth the cost with a good sale on it.

I always just bought TurboTax.. close to tax season Target does some pretty deep discounts and promos on the CD copy.

so much easier than the headache of shady websites, all in one place and saved to my computer. That alone was worth the cost with a good sale on it.
I’ve been using tax hawk for years. Free federal, and $13 for state. Always has been a breeze and you can download your returns. Most people claim the standard deduction anyway, which makes it even easier.

I’ve been using tax hawk for years. Free federal, and $13 for state. Always has been a breeze and you can download your returns. Most people claim the standard deduction anyway, which makes it even easier.
I use Turbo Tax free version, federal and state both free. Can download and print, and it imports your w2s.

Back