W2 showing but....

It says it won’t be available for download until 02/4/20. Is this some kind of error? It doesn’t usually do this

Just checked mine, it's doing the same thing as well. Are you still employed with target? Not sure if this has any effect on the situation, but I left the company late last year so I wasn't necessarily expecting to receive my w-2 electronically this year.

No I don’t work at target anymore but this is my second time working and leaving target and usually I get my w2 around this time and no later. Maybe this is a weekend thing and will be available Monday

Mine is saying after 2-4 as well. Its not giving me the option to download. I left in November. I have my new employers w-2's already.

Federal law requires all employers to send employees W-2 statements no matter how low earnings or wages are. These W-2 statements can be sent in either paper or digital form and must be received by employees no later than
January 31
of the following year.

If Target does not provide you with your W2 by 31 January, you can pursue legal action against them. However, they can probably afford better lawyers than you.

Mine is saying after 2-4 as well. Its not giving me the option to download. I left in November. I have my new employers w-2's already.
I printed mine off of my phone. Just tap on the bolded blue DOWNLOAD to the right and they opened in a new page. Sent that over to my wireless printer and that was it. I didn’t bother to check the box, then select that I wanted to download it as a pdf, then enter in my selection. That’s just too much when a hyperlink is present and working!

Federal law requires all employers to send employees W-2 statements no matter how low earnings or wages are. These W-2 statements can be sent in either paper or digital form and must be received by employees no later than

January 31

of the following year.

If Target does not provide you with your W2 by 31 January, you can pursue legal action against them. However, they can probably afford better lawyers than you.
I believe it has to be postmarked the 31st not received.

I printed mine off of my phone. Just tap on the bolded blue DOWNLOAD to the right and they opened in a new page. Sent that over to my wireless printer and that was it. I didn’t bother to check the box, then select that I wanted to download it as a pdf, then enter in my selection. That’s just too much when a hyperlink is present and working!

Paperless employee isn't giving me that option. It is grayed out and only letting me access last year for a fee. Maybe I'll get my paper copy in the mail soon. Thanks for your help.

I will add this if you haven't tried it yet.

I use a desktop, and I right-clicked the W-2 and clicked "Save as" and it will save as a PDF to your computer.

Paperless employee now has my recent w2 available but wants $10 for me to get it. I still haven't gotten my paper copy. My new job sent mine weeks ago and it was ready to download as well.

Paperless employee now has my recent w2 available but wants $10 for me to get it. I still haven't gotten my paper copy. My new job sent mine weeks ago and it was ready to download as well.
If you signed up for paperless then you will not get a paper copy. If you didn’t sign up for paperless then your W2 would have been at guest service (or wherever your store keeps the paper paychecks) until Jan 31st when your HR would have mailed them out. If they were slacking and didn’t get them to the mailbox until after the mailman had come by you might not get it until later this week.

Back