W2s for ex employees

DBZ

Where does someone get their w2? We have no hr and the current ETL in the building is pretty useless, so I figured I’d ask here.

Solution
If you're no longer an active team member, store-side HR cannot do a whole lot for you. You have to log in to paperlesemployee.com choose Target, and create a new account because we no longer have complete access to your employee profile. If you chose to do a paper copy of your W2, HR should've mailed you a copy en route as of the 27th of January. They needed to be on your doorstep by the 31st at the latest otherwise we can get fined. If you opted to be a paperless employee, go the first route. You can also call Human Resources Operation Center (HROC), and they'll be a great resource for you. Also, if you call Pay and Benefits, there's literally a verbal prompt asking if you are calling for your W2, and they'll take you through a...
If you're no longer an active team member, store-side HR cannot do a whole lot for you. You have to log in to paperlesemployee.com choose Target, and create a new account because we no longer have complete access to your employee profile. If you chose to do a paper copy of your W2, HR should've mailed you a copy en route as of the 27th of January. They needed to be on your doorstep by the 31st at the latest otherwise we can get fined. If you opted to be a paperless employee, go the first route. You can also call Human Resources Operation Center (HROC), and they'll be a great resource for you. Also, if you call Pay and Benefits, there's literally a verbal prompt asking if you are calling for your W2, and they'll take you through a process where they'll email it to you. Call your HR for those numbers, I don't remember them off the top of my head.

Solution
Back