Archived Waiting for Orientation call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone, new here with a problem! I took my drug test on 4/18 and havent got a call back since so its been three weeks. I have left messages with whoever answers the phones to deliver to HR but I doubt they get delivered. Does it normally take this long? and if you could tell me how long you guys had to wait that would be appreciated.

Don't leave messages...I always deliver them, but I know they usually aren't returned. Ask to speak to someone in HR, and if there is no one there, ask when would be a good time to reach them.

Hey Everyone, new here with a problem! I took my drug test on 4/18 and havent got a call back since so its been three weeks. I have left messages with whoever answers the phones to deliver to HR but I doubt they get delivered. Does it normally take this long? and if you could tell me how long you guys had to wait that would be appreciated.

If the store is not too far away why not drive over & speak to someone in person? Tell them you were in the neighborhood & anxious to know when you can expect a call.

That's what I did.

They knew I really wanted the job.

Just keep calling and speak to HR. Similar thing happened to me. I asked one of the HR who i always talked to when i was working during seasonal. She told me sometimes it takes awhile for the orientation call cause not that many people were hired yet and they wanted as much people to come during orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back