Archived Walmart price-matching Black Fridays ads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart is price-matching Target's, Best Buy's, etc's, black Friday ads...starting Nov 22nd. That's the date Target's isn't matching prices. I wonder what Target will do now?????? :wacko:

I also heard Walmart is doing a guarantee that if you buy something now, and it is found at a lower price from now till christmas, they will do a price adjustment. What the heck is going on here? Are they trying to bury us into the ground or something?

I also heard Walmart is doing a guarantee that if you buy something now, and it is found at a lower price from now till christmas, they will do a price adjustment. What the heck is going on here? Are they trying to bury us into the ground or something?

Sounds like it.
Last year they had a weak 4th compared to previous years and I think they plan to make sure that nobody can point to this year being a repeat.
I know there are a bunch of walk outs planned so it should be interesting to see how it all pans out.

We already do that. (Not counting the week of Black Friday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back