Archived walmart's pre black friday ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

signing genie

Former GSTL that got his soul back
Anyone else having to price match rhe 40 inch element for $115 to match walmarts ad???? My stl shut that down after two price match lol had ten guest trying to get it since then.

Nope. Use the iPad at Guest Service. The DPCI doesn't come up as the same TV on the WalMart website. Easy peasy.

Sent many people away. Not the same model #.

One clown tried to show me a picture taken with his phone.

I think the one from Walmart's ad was the 60GHz version and the one we sell normally (and is on our TV wall) is 120GHz. When my electronics TM called back for one earlier, the DPCI didn't match any of the 2D stage so 'we don't have any' was used quite a few times this shift.

Most of the models that Walmart has are not sold by other stores.
It's their way of making special deals with the manufacturers to get special pricing sometimes at the companies expense.
It makes price matching with them pretty easy actually -- "We don't carry that." just rolls right off the tongue.

Anyone else having to price match rhe 40 inch element for $115 to match walmarts ad???? My stl shut that down after two price match lol had ten guest trying to get it since then.
and we NEVER match any black friday ad. in case you didn't know all this week walmart is doing a black friday. so no matching walmart ads until after black friday. there regular web pricing is still fair game. and besides that TV isnt worth the box its in.

O i knew these the gs tm didnt tho so . glad i dont deal with that anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back