Archived Water/Beverage reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a Question if You have to back stock but Ur shift is about to end And You work 11- 4 will you get in trouble what should you do

So I have a Question if You have to back stock but Ur shift is about to end And You work 11- 4 will you get in trouble what should you do
Ask your leader if they’d rather you finish your task or clean up and finish your backstock. Depending on the task I’ll have them do one or the other.

But if ur back stocking and ur shift is about
to end should you Just leave or should you backstock then leave Will you get in trouble for working off the clock or dose it depend on how Long ur shift is

Last edited:
F this aisle. Calls for 5 hours but takes about 9. So much vendors shit going away, Hint backstock, deep 30+" shelves and you know how they like to overfill. ughhhhh....
They do call for fencing at the back to keep them from being unreachable.
Don’t worry my lunchbox pog aisle is slating 29.5. And everyone else is overnight because Disney is being placed this week.
mom leveraging my tl and the vendors to get all their stuff off the water wall.

But if ur back stocking and ur shift is about
to end should you Just leave or should you backstock then leave Will you get in trouble for working off the clock or dose it depend on how Long ur shift is

No working off the clock. Ever. Ask your TL for clarification on what to do in this situation.

They do call for fencing at the back to keep them from being unreachable.
Don’t worry my lunchbox pog aisle is slating 29.5. And everyone else is overnight because Disney is being placed this week.
mom leveraging my tl and the vendors to get all their stuff off the water wall.

29.5 hours! And I though it was rough taking my whole 7.5hr shift to set 24 of my 36ft lunchbox pog. Good luck to you!

My local store had the new brand of water on the shelf exactly where MP was. Instead of doing a whole reset they just ripped the MP label of the pog strip off. There is no price listed on the shelf but they have it iit for guests

Anyone in a small format store have a POG for Gatorade and Juice that didn’t appear in OLP or TWT? We have two POGs that show in myWork but when I click into them they don’t come up. Supposedly they are due this week but I don’t know how many hours they are so I can’t plan.

My local store had the new brand of water on the shelf exactly where MP was. Instead of doing a whole reset they just ripped the MP label of the pog strip off. There is no price listed on the shelf but they have it iit for guests

All our shelves moved. Idk why but the person setting it was not impressed.

Anyone in a small format store have a POG for Gatorade and Juice that didn’t appear in OLP or TWT? We have two POGs that show in myWork but when I click into them they don’t come up. Supposedly they are due this week but I don’t know how many hours they are so I can’t plan.
That's been happening to us, someone at HQ is forgetting to publish POGs so we've been having to mySupport it.

We get them weekly at my small format. A ton for 10/6. Sporting good this week.

Mysupported mine and they told me it doesn’t reset to not worry about it.

This weeks is pretty crazy. Going from market to domestics, then expect us to do sporting goods transition with bare minimum hours

And then next week, there's the big-ass kitchen transition.

We're just bumrushing every department before Christmas, huh?

Please let me know if you get an answer to this !

I was told that despite half the market team being scheduled under presentation to "do the transition" they are "over spending" in market for hours. I can't imagine how, since I still have to go to my aisles to zone up, audit. And pull my 1 for 1. We've rolled a truck every truck day we've had since we started, and have FLATS of repacks of one for ones just waiting to get pushed..

Please let me know if you get an answer to this !
I got the reply that if the pog is there during the week that it is set and not populated in your system it doesn’t actually set for your store. The zebras just show all of them.

Also it was fun doing the majority of the pogs by myself this week. Leveraging vendors is fun.

I got the reply that if the pog is there during the week that it is set and not populated in your system it doesn’t actually set for your store. The zebras just show all of them.

Also it was fun doing the majority of the pogs by myself this week. Leveraging vendors is fun.
Vendors DO NOT enjoy the resets at my store lol especially when they were able to do anything they wanted for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back