Archived Watermelon Oreos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobalJ

Electronics TM
Has anyone else tried these that we have exclusively? They're actually not that bad.

If you like watermelon, they are by far the best specialty Oreo yet. FANTASTIC! If you don't like watermelon, then don't taste them. Ha.

One day my LOD requisitioned a few packs and we passed them around at huddle.

They are the most disgusting cookie I have ever eaten.

*shudder*

They taste like bubblegum to me.

This. Anyone remember that watermelon bubble yum from back in the 90s? It tastes like they stuck that between two vanilla wafers and called it a cookie. We also had them requisitioned for huddle and most of us are thankful we will never have to have that taste pass our lips again. *shudder*

I didn't like them, but I'm not the biggest fan of watermelon to begin with lol

They taste like bubble gum most definitely.
No on believes me when I say that.
I don't like them, I bought some for my boyfriend though.

I thought they tasted like a less-sour version of a watermelon jolly rancher. As much as I like jolly ranchers, I don't think it translated well. I'll take my oreos with a chocolate cookie and a white, non-descript filling. I suppose the B-day cake ones weren't too bad though

I thought they tasted like a less-sour version of a watermelon jolly rancher. As much as I like jolly ranchers, I don't think it translated well. I'll take my oreos with a chocolate cookie and a white, non-descript filling. I suppose the B-day cake ones weren't too bad though

Agreed! I felt like I was eating a jolly rancher between two vanilla cookies.. YUCK

Birthday Cake was odd enough. Now Watermellon?

People keep calling my store about these! Are they in the snack aisle with the regular Oreos?

They are at my store. There was a shelve of them, along with other Oreos by One Spot/ the check lanes a few days ago, but has since vanished.

A co-worker bought a package and gave me one. It wasn't as terrible as I thought it was going to be, but it gave me the nastiest watermelon burps. TMI, I know, but I'm not a very burpy person so this weirded me out a bit.

They brought us the leftovers from a huddle because NO ONE would eat more than one.
Blecch.

The watermelon Oreos are exclusive to Target?
Oreo has had other cookies that have been exclusive to Target, right? The candy corn ones. The Birthday ones came out at Target before they were released to other stores.

Target & Oreo? Hmmm...wonder what is going on with this? Do you suppose that Oreo might come out with some sort of Target cookies? Maybe khaki cookies with red filler? Or maybe make the Oreos so that the cookie isn't solid (have a hole in the middle) with red filler?

Hmmm....this has gotten me thinking......

I'm not an Oreo fan but I did taste the watermelon ones....they're OK.....but I wouldn't buy them. One taste is enough!

The watermelon Oreos are exclusive to Target?
Oreo has had other cookies that have been exclusive to Target, right? The candy corn ones. The Birthday ones came out at Target before they were released to other stores.

Target & Oreo? Hmmm...wonder what is going on with this? Do you suppose that Oreo might come out with some sort of Target cookies? Maybe khaki cookies with red filler? Or maybe make the Oreos so that the cookie isn't solid (have a hole in the middle) with red filler?

Hmmm....this has gotten me thinking......

I'm not an Oreo fan but I did taste the watermelon ones....they're OK.....but I wouldn't buy them. One taste is enough!

So does the hole in the middle represent where the heart or the brain should have been?

I tried one yesterday and found it to be disgusting. I love watermelon and even like watermelon candy now and then but watermelon oreos? Umm, no thanks.

They taste like bubblegum to me.

I generally react very negatively to bubble gum. Like even the odor of it causes me to get headaches (seriously). With that said, no bubblegum flavor for me, it seems like a cookie wrapped around a Jolly Rancher, which I'm all for!

Status
Not open for further replies.