Archived Watuppp, fresh flow member here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, hows it going?

So I got 'hired' today for 4am flow, pending my background check with a tentative date for my orientation on Monday.

The only real thing I am curious about about is drug related. Is there definitely not going to be a pre-employment test, or any drug test except for post accident? I have been reading that they have dropped the pre-employment drug testing for both seasonal and full-time (I will be fulltime). I was also toldthere would not be one, and it was X'd out on my sheet, but I just want some extra confirmation they wont't pull something out about it at orienation.

I actually am starting up a freelance business, I am a painter and just finished up my degree; Target will be my spending money while I further this goal of mine. For those interested in why I joined this ishhh :)

I just want to smoke right now. I enjoy smoking tree. Thanks in advance guys!

Clicked on the thread hoping for a Dragon Ball Z avatar. Was disappointed.

Welcome to the forums!

tumblr_lx7zf0XZPV1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Welcome to the red 'hood.
AFAIK, the only drug testing is for AP (store security) & pharmacy positions.
I'd keep the toke lite while you're training, esp around heavy equipment training.

Yo thanks for the response, and I would never smoke before work, especially when I don't even know what my entire job duties entail. I intend to start back up in my recreational time though, and I was surprised when the 2nd interviewer (forget the Target lingo title) said my position didn't need a drug test and she crossed out the section for the drug screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back