We are all 3801

I am a former 3801 TM who moved to a Sortation Center (thats why they call me the onr and only SCTM).

I used to be OB but B1 and we were like family all my OMs knew me I applied to over 100 Pay Level 67 and higher positions before landing this regular TM job.

They loved my work so much they made up an entirely new role just for me to stand around away from everyone else and basically do nothing all day.

By the way I just L11'd an entire WH aisle because from my computer in the wing I didnt think the counts seemed right.

Not gonna specify even though I quit and about to be done working at Target but I work in Northeast Florida.

I'd never think to wear hoodies with how hot my store gets
Same. Even if I do get chilly, which is rarely, I have lightweight jackets with no hoods. I don't really get why people love hoodies so much. I guess they're fine when it gets really cold and you don't have a hat or earmuffs, but I've never been a huge fan. Mostly I find the hood annoying.

Same. Even if I do get chilly, which is rarely, I have lightweight jackets with no hoods. I don't really get why people love hoodies so much. I guess they're fine when it gets really cold and you don't have a hat or earmuffs, but I've never been a huge fan. Mostly I find the hood annoying.
October-November is the only time I'll wear one. But only outside. They start to turn the heat on in my store and it's too warm for a hoodie

Try being in receiving in January when vendors are going in and out and the dock doors are open. Being able to quickly flip up that hood is nice.

Back