Archived "We are all one Team" is flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the E2E stuff going on, backroom is spending more and more time bailing out market and to a lesser extent Softlines then doing our routine takes. In the last month, we have been told to help backstock coolers, dry market, pull their cafs and irls, and even cull when they are behind. But if we get scheduled without an opener, we never get extra from them with the audit, 35+ cafs, rigs, research or anything

We are all one team is just an excuse to have X team bail out another. And it's not even backroom exclusive. I've seen salesfloor blitz flow push pallets yet flow doesn't do any SF task. Same with market.

Welcome to end to end! I agree with backroom folks hanging out in the backroom. Salesfloor folks need to focus on Ge, research, exfs, & pushing stuff. If done correctly, by all teams except flow folks, we can meet goals. Flow & backroom should be pushing products stuff only.
The biggest weaknesses are lack of equipment & good training.
We need to beat Amazon, not Wally World.
Spot's future depends on it.

Last edited:
Welcome to end to end! I agree with backroom folks hanging out in the backroom. Salesfloor folks need to focus on Ge, research, exfs, & pushing stuff. If done correctly, by all teams except flow folks, we can meet goals. Flow & backroom should on products stuff only.
The biggest weaknesses are lack of equipment & good training.
We need to beat Amazon, not Wally World.
Spot's future depends on it.
We are running SFS out of the small ass bike building area. That can't compete with Amazon

Target needs to realize that winning won't entail "splitting up the base", (The Base is us).

The only way to beat Amazon is with Technology, I think Target realizes this, I think they are going to either slowly change all their high market stores into mini distribution centers.

The only way to beat Amazon is by beating them in the Online/Logistical Technology field, which I think Target knows they will never do. The only way to stay alive is to make yourself the "next best thing".

FFS the Amazon CEO wants to put people in Orbit around the Earth, as well as a moon, and looks like they actually may do that.

Target's next big thing is Cart's off a Truck, and Zebra's.

As well as in store marketed product (Displays) that "Oh I am sorry, that is online only".

Anyone who goes into a physical store wants whatever want, NOW. If Target wants online only products in Store, they should have an "Online Only" Section.

Last edited:
Target needs to realize that winning won't entail "splitting up the base", (The Base is us).

The only way to beat Amazon is with Technology, I think Target realizes this, I think they are going to either slowly change all their high market stores into mini distribution centers.

The only way to beat Amazon is by beating them in the Online/Logistical Technology field, which I think Target knows they will never do. The only way to stay alive is to make yourself the "next best thing".

FFS the Amazon CEO wants to put people in Orbit around the Earth, as well as a moon, and looks like they actually may do that.

Target's next big thing is Cart's off a Truck, and Zebra's.

As well as in store marketed product (Displays) that "Oh I am sorry, that is online only".

Anyone who goes into a physical store wants whatever want, NOW. If Target wants online only products in Store, they should have an "Online Only" Section.
I think a shop from home thing would be cool for target get some company cars and deliver order to guest the same day. Get me the fuck out the store

I love learning all this new shit.

Bring it on, bitches!

I totally agree with the title of this thread. The LOD or STL will make blanket statements such as ... "We are all responsible for guest service." Or "Everyone will be helping with softlines reshop after huddle."

So on Wednesday, the softlines reshop happened. Out of 50+ people at the store, less than 1/4 we're doing softlines reshop. In what world is that "everyone?"

I get it. The receiver can't be doing reshop. But damn, say something like, "Salesfloor team will be helping with reshop today." But they won't do that because then it will seem like what it actually is, making certain teams do more work than others. Not one team.

1 hour on sfs is not good enough. We said the heck with that at my store. My device shows it & there you go.

I totally agree with the title of this thread. The LOD or STL will make blanket statements such as ... "We are all responsible for guest service." Or "Everyone will be helping with softlines reshop after huddle."

So on Wednesday, the softlines reshop happened. Out of 50+ people at the store, less than 1/4 we're doing softlines reshop. In what world is that "everyone?"

I get it. The receiver can't be doing reshop. But damn, say something like, "Salesfloor team will be helping with reshop today." But they won't do that because then it will seem like what it actually is, making certain teams do more work than others. Not one team.

I think a shop from home thing would be cool for target get some company cars and deliver order to guest the same day. Get me the fuck out the store
Sign me up, I'll be a deliveryboy for spot.

With the E2E stuff going on, backroom is spending more and more time bailing out market and to a lesser extent Softlines then doing our routine takes. In the last month, we have been told to help backstock coolers, dry market, pull their cafs and irls, and even cull when they are behind. But if we get scheduled without an opener, we never get extra from them with the audit, 35+ cafs, rigs, research or anything

We are all one team is just an excuse to have X team bail out another. And it's not even backroom exclusive. I've seen salesfloor blitz flow push pallets yet flow doesn't do any SF task. Same with market.
Why is BR doing RIGs?
Other than that...It (market) is supposed to be 100% independent, if they fail, let them fail. This way they can identify and work out their issues at least.

What? Spot uses a falsified sense of unity and teamwork as a means to get things done? How could this happen? Are you insinuating that our team leaders are also consistently bright-eyed and sincerely cheerful people who don't think team members are unwashed urchins? Why, I never.

Oooh, fabulous idea! And have a register of some sort for guest to order from. Like in the baby section where guest can access gift registry.

Why is BR doing RIGs?
Other than that...It (market) is supposed to be 100% independent, if they fail, let them fail. This way they can identify and work out their issues at least.
We can't let market fail because their scores still affect the whole backroom score. If market has a ton of errors, unpulled cafs and such backroom takes the blame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back