Weirdest item you’ve seen/had to spider wrap?

Not weird but difficult: an electric razor with what I'm sure the manufacturer thought was a cool-shaped box. One side was so steeply slanted that it was probably easy enough to get the spider wrap off, even when tightly applied.

Not weird but difficult: an electric razor with what I'm sure the manufacturer thought was a cool-shaped box. One side was so steeply slanted that it was probably easy enough to get the spider wrap off, even when tightly applied.
I've had to deal with that too! I forget what type it was but it was some Philips razor and it annoyed the heck out of me

The pregnancy pills.
They're already locked inside glass cabinets... But now they want them spider wrapped? Wtf

I think the only reason they might've done that is so you can just hand it to the guest.

This would be my assumption. Yeah someone could still take off with the spider-wrapped pills, but it cuts down on the risk because they've had to be face-to-face with an employee and people are less likely to just take off after they've been noticed that thoroughly.

Since OTC doesn't have their own registers, and pharmacy hours/lines can vary, it would suck for everyone for a TM to have to take the pills out of lockup, then bring them to a register or pharmacy line and just stand there with the guest through the line.

For me, the weirdest one was the one year I saw popsockets in security cases or spiderwrapped. Which was rather silly given all of the more expensive, unsecured stuff that kept getting stolen.

This is in England.
Brexit has fucked their economy two ways from Sunday.

HRs6nQ6575eCsOowYIdwxlT3o2SZgI9WqusP3xzO97o.jpg

For me, the weirdest one was the one year I saw popsockets in security cases or spiderwrapped. Which was rather silly given all of the more expensive, unsecured stuff that kept getting stolen.

Yeah, but the sheer volume of Popsocket theft can make up for a lot. So many empty packages.

But Popsockets should be $2 not $10+. so there's that.

Back