Well I lost my job this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been posting too much recently because of a situation I got myself into at work. Long story short, I lost my job and got to spend a night in jail. Totally my fault and I take full responsibility for it.

Not really sure what I am going to be doing now. Possibly going to just take some time to get my bearings for a while. May try to get my job back with Target. Just not sure yet what I'll do.

Sorry dude, no sympathy from me.

We all make bad choices.
I'm sorry yours led to getting fired and spending time locked up.
I hope things get better for you and that you learned from it.
Good luck.

Was spending a night in jail connected to getting fired from Target? If so, what did you do?

would you be able to get your job back with the background check? And why would you want to go back? You spend a good amount of time here talking crap about it.

I am actually pretty pissed about all this now that I have thought about it more. I may not ever have another major career opportunity come to me again.

would you be able to get your job back with the background check? And why would you want to go back? You spend a good amount of time here talking crap about it.

Fortunately the whole matter was dropped after I got out of jail, so nothing will be on my record.

I don't think I would "want" to go back to Target.... Just that I left on good terms, and would probably be the easiest job I could get at the moment. Not even sure if I would try to go back. Just have to think about all this for now.

well that's good at least. Money is money so when you need a paycheck you have to take what you can get. Just try and have a good attitude and it'll make things easier for you! Best of luck. :)

SoT, I'm sorry for your troubles. From what I gather in reading your posts, you're young. Look at this as an opportunity to do a little soul searching and learn from your mistakes. Be ready for that next opportunity and good luck to you! Don't beat yourself up too hard. Tomorrow really IS another day.

I haven't been posting too much recently because of a situation I got myself into at work. Long story short, I lost my job and got to spend a night in jail. Totally my fault and I take full responsibility for it.

Not really sure what I am going to be doing now. Possibly going to just take some time to get my bearings for a while. May try to get my job back with Target. Just not sure yet what I'll do.

Kinda disappointed in you. Your whole journey to get this job gave me hope that there was something outside of retail. On the other hand, we all make mistakes.

I would not however try to go back to Target.

Bad break in several ways....but....you've worked your way up once before & you'll do it again.
None of the lessons we need to learn most is ever fun but they are essential.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back