Archived Well the nuts are out in full force now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have these campers outside your store? I wouldn't mind them, but the ones we have are obnoxious.

Every time a TM leaves/enters the store about two or three of them immediately come over and start trying to pump you for information. One of our cart attendants told me that one of them followed him around the parking lot his entire shift trying to talk to get information from him.

I am thinking some of these people will turn violent if they end up not getting one on launch day.

Oh, and to make matters worse, AP is hesitant to bother them. Why? One our TPS's took a week of vacation time and is now camped out with them along with two other TMs.

What are they wanting information about?
Good opp for vibing.
Jk

Idiotic stupid questions that they know we won't answer. "How many PS4's do you have?" "Can you make sure I will get one?" "Is there another Target that would be better to camp at?" Since no one will give them info, they keep pestering and going to different TMs.... probably in hopes someone will be willing to do it.

Ugh seriously? I hope I don't see any of them at my store...

You will. My suggestion however is that you make up cards that account for your excess ps4s. Write numbers on them and make sure they are signed and not duplicatable. Then on the morning of release you go and hand out a car to the people in line so that they stop waiting in line.

You have them ALREADY? We've been asked how many PS4s we are getting/have.. but people are usually pretty polite about it.

You have them ALREADY? We've been asked how many PS4s we are getting/have.. but people are usually pretty polite about it.

I have no idea if we have them or not. Our ETL-AP has taken over the entire process. He and the APTL are the only ones that will handle them until launch day, and rumor is they are going to be stashed in the AP office. Which I find amusing, considering our ETL-AP is a fanatical gamer who has lots of fanatical gamer friends, which I'm sure he would never give preference to.... talk about letting the fox guard the chickens.

Even our electronics TL is being kept in the dark.

We got 16 and pre-sold 8 which means 8 extra people will be happy and who knows how many will be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back