Archived What are the chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year, IIRC, the doorbusters were available on Target.com all day on Thanksgiving. I ordered three camera kits as gifts for family and got them no problem. Our store only had two, and they were sold real quick.

So it's worth trying to order what you want Thanksgiving morning. Nothing to lose, and free shipping with a Redcard and you can use your TM discount.

My stores' general rule was that TMs (on-clock or off-clock) could not get any door buster sale items until 2 hours after opening.

We had a bajillion of those weird colored beats last year. They didn't go that quickly. The ones that are on the BF sale I think are like one of the "lower tiered" models, so less popular.

My store just doesn't want us shopping in red and khaki so a hoodie or whatever as a disguise, because otherwise the people think you're cheating and it's not fair that you got something. (New eye roll emoji)

That stinks! So shop at another Target before/after your shift and give another store the revenue!
It was deemed that TMs would have fore knowledge of what doorbusters were going to be available and where they were going to be.

You have to hand it to Beats. They have done an excellent job of convincing people to spend hundreds of dollars on headphones. All for a label on the side that says "Beats." It's a great scam, really.
Just like its parent company Apple, you have to buy their equipment.

It was deemed that TMs would have fore knowledge of what doorbusters were going to be available and where they were going to be.

So does everyone. They release maps on the website before BF. Every year I see people with printed out maps plotting a course/team plan days before. Honestly those people know more than I do, because I don't give it a good look until I walk in for my shift lol. I just look for the location of things I think people will want, then they come in asking me about flannel sheets and board games or something else that's mere feet away from me. Guests hate me on BF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back