Archived What are the chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fairy

Chicks Rule!
...of a TM actually being able to get a marked down item from Electronics on BF? Say some beats?

Depends on when you work, if you don't open you can stand in line with everyone else.

See if you can get it at Target.com

Or try and do an in-store pickup

Why wouldn't you? You are free to shop on your lunch break, unless you want an item that's going to disappear long before your lunch.

I am working 12 t0 6am BF(our store opens at 12 BF) and I wondered if there would be any left by the time I get off work. Electronics peeps-Do you stock hundreds of items when it is in the flyer (for example beats2) or do you just have 70 or so?

Oh no! All these disgruntled people are going to be running up to me to cash things out that they had to get that they didn't want!
*faints*

That's not bad either. I will find a way. I hope.

I think those sell pretty well throughout the rest of the year. So if they're on sale for Black Friday, then you can imagine how much more popular they'll be. I remember when the GoPros were on sale. We sold out of them in the first 15 minutes or so.

I am working 12 t0 6am BF(our store opens at 12 BF) and I wondered if there would be any left by the time I get off work. Electronics peeps-Do you stock hundreds of items when it is in the flyer (for example beats2) or do you just have 70 or so?
Last year we had probably 10-15 pairs after the initial rush.

But the important part...You open at midnight Friday??

I think so. That's when some of us are scheduled.

I want them for my daughter. We usually get Urban Ears.

If you're into bass boost-y sound profiles like Beats, try the Takstar Pro80 ($75 on Amazon). If you're into a more balanced sound, try ATH-A700x ($105 on Amazon).

Both of those will give you a better sound quality than Beats Solo HD, unless of course you want Beats for the "status symbol" factor.

Blue Fairy, I'm pretty sure you aren't opening at 12am. As far as I'm aware, all stores company wide are opening at 6PM on Thanksgiving day. The midnight shift starts at around 11 or 12 for most stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back