Archived What are you eating. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the food provided at Spot. Here we have had Firehouse subs once, though. I’m nearing my sixtieth day, and are supposed to get something for New Year’s, the biggest sale of the year (our “Black Friday”). We won’t get anything today, sadly. :(

Supposed to be Honey Baked Ham today, we had Italian food yesterday, Jersey Mikes the day before, cold stale McDonald's the day before, and Subway the first night since I've been scheduled. Need to have an open bar up in this bitch too!

They are getting pizza tonight. I'd target they give our $5 giftcard like we used to.

Fruit, that’s it. Which is cool I guess, but I was hoping for something I wouldn’t have to spend money on lunch.

We had sandwiches from the deli along with cookies, chips, soda and salad.

Weekends are deli meat and requisitioned MP bread. Would LOVE something
like Jersey Mike or Olive Garden! One year we had QDoba, that was a store favorite!

I remember when we had qdoba for overnight inventory one year it was the best! Sooooo our stl heard team members complaining about not having food this year so she got two tiny plates of sandwiches. . .better than nothing but they will be gone before closers come in so mid shift at least gets noms lol. Its so amazing how different each store is from team appreciation to basic operations. Glad I have this place ^_^

They had cereal, toast, and hot cocoa in the break room. I on the other hand had soup, OJ, and some breakfast from cafe.

They had bagels and Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches this morning, I think they have pizza later on.

We had some cakes & cupcakes, of the kind that get put out of someone doesn't pick them up or if they get close to expiration, but that was it. Le sigh.

The food budget for January is 25% what it was in December.

I'm curious, since the budget for food is tight, why doesn't Target pull from the donations from Market? Especially on bakery items or Bananas. I'm assuming it's to avoid people qmosimg stuff intentionally? Or some liability thing if it's past a shelf life?

I'm curious, since the budget for food is tight, why doesn't Target pull from the donations from Market? Especially on bakery items or Bananas. I'm assuming it's to avoid people qmosimg stuff intentionally? Or some liability thing if it's past a shelf life?
We have neither of those problems. Some things make it to the break room. Others end up in the compactor. Sometimes thing that belong in the compactor end up in the break room (like strawberries on the verge of rotting)
Then again Flow doesn't care.
We got pizza for Christmas eve. I was there until 7pm so I saw both deliveries. I knew one cheeze was untouched when I left. So it was no surprise when that pizza was still there 5 am on the 26th. I come in at 8 am and there is flow dude eating the 30 hr old pizza that sat out. He microwaved it. Had to tell him. He brushed it off.

Eh, it was fine, I'm sure. Most foodstuffs don't go bad enough to poison you that quickly, especially if it was just sitting there untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back